Monday 24 May 2010

Chill Out and Relax Week 11


Monday 24th May
I'm luving Mug Shots right now - they are a syn free tasty treat that fills up a whole till its time for the next meal... and no I'm not on commission for them lol just wanted to share that with you!
Good day on plan today - nothing that should n't have passed my lips today! (no smut ty very much!!) I'm getting into tuna on toast with heinz extra light salad cream - I really feel like I've had somehing proper to eat after having that - only problem is it uses both of my HE b choices but it is so worth it.
I've found the answer to all of my prayers!!!!! (ok I'm a bit on the meladramtic side but don't try to burst my bubble now, let me do that in a couple of days myself). I've ordered a......................................... yup, a............... Vibration Plate! Again no smut please!! It's going to vibrate my fat away and shake my muscles till they are so toned I would n't look out of place on a podium with an orange fake tan, more oil than you need to fry chips and a bikini!! Actually me and bikini dont go in the same sentance - far too much flesh to be revealed there and would look kind of odd with my hijab would n't it - anyways its supposed to do the equivalent of an hours work out in 10 minutes - too good to be true, probably but time will tell. It's coming on Wednesday and I can't wait. I hope my enthusiasm lasts - I'm going to do this in private though cause the though of all of my extra flesh vibrating at some ridiculous speed is too much to put people through - infact I'd probably vibrate enough to cause a tremor all through Yorkshire, not a pretty sight hmmmmmm. It's not cheap, however I'll give it a month and see how it goes, hubby is excited too, he can't wait to get on it - he's put on about 25 kilos since we have been married and I'm am totally to blame (apparently!) and its happiness and contentness as well as my cooking thats caused it haaaaaaaa I think now, I was n't forcing him to guzzle 4+ cans of full fat coke a day was I!! Slightly confused though cause we have no naughty treats in the house, only diet coke or pepsi max but he's still putting weight on. Me thinks he's having sneaky treats at work like fried chicken, chips and red coke cause he's not getting that kind of stuff at home!
On that note, its time to sleep, every one else is giving it zzzz so best take advantage and get some shut eye... goodnight peeps, sweet dreams xxxx
Tuesday 25th May
Hectic Hectic Hectic - Child to the doctors in the morning coz of earache then running kids all over the place before taking Haydar to nursery. I like being busy though cause when I'm busy I think less about food and I eat less too. Took some time out to chill in the afternoon, does n't happen often but I really enjoyed it.
Had a huge jacket potato for tea with beans and a sprinkling of cheese, not much different to smash and beans I guess but it was something different for a change.
Today was a really really stressful day, I mean I have stressful days but today really topped it. Problem kids, PROBLEM KIDS!! My lot in life was clearly not to have a quiet life, mind you I would be stupid to expect it would n't I with 6 kids - two sets of twins in a year etc. It would n't be my life if it was quiet and without drama I guess. Still I've the patience of a saint but things are really testing me at the moment.
How come an emmotional response to stress and boredom is to eat - I'm sure a high population of this country are the same and more so women than men. I did n't eat things today I should n't have however I was thinking about it today and wish I had a different kind of tactic to deal with boredom and stress. Would n't it be fab if my response were to do something like excercise excessively - I'd burn off all those extra calories and tone up too - oh I can dream can't I lol
Wednesday 26th May
OMG!! The Vibrating plate has arrived! Need I say it is very different to anything I've ever used before. It certainly wobbles parts of me that I did n't know were possible to be wobbled and that's just on the low setting - the fat burning level. Oh the higher settings I'm suprised the whole thing does n't take off and it vibrates that much that it kind of stings, really can't explain how it feels, its not someothing I've ever felt before but I hope it works. I used it for 40 mins in total today and as I'm typing this I feel it, in my legs and my back. It does feel like I've done a work out so I need to stick with this and give it a full chance to make a difference.
Hubby and Haydar left today - they've gone to Germany for 5 days! I can't go, not sure I would want to cause he's going too see family and sometimes I still feel out of place with them. I hate saying bye bye to my little boy oh and my hubby too so fingers crossed the days go past quickly. At least the other kids are off school to keep me busy - am I mad, I can't even begin to believe I just said that lol I am looking forward to a quiet morning and maybe a bit of a lay in - ha who am I kidding but we will see.
It's our wedding anniversary today - does n't feel like it, hubby doe sn't really count it cause it was just for legal reasons, our actual marriage was the 27th of feb. Leila bless her got me a card, she's a good one her, dont ever want her to leave me.
Right thats me for today, going to snuggle down in bed and watch some tv and some quiet time - missing my baby boy already, it's going to be a long 5 days xxx
Thurseday 27th May
Today was a total chill out day!! I did nt' leave my bed till around 6pm and only then to go to slimming world. Despite that, I was n't lazy all day, I did a total of 1 hour and 10 mins on the Vibro Plate and could actually feel it - going to give this a real good go and see if it does make any difference.
I weighed and despite my efforts to sabatage my week I did manage to lose a pound - quite patetic really is n't it considering how much weight I do have to lose but then if I keep having my treats then its going to come off more slowly - think I need to address the treats, can't be called treats if they are happening every day can they - I'm not bothered that I just lost a pound but in reality I need to get it together a bit more and stop the snacking and eating a better variety of foods.
Had a few treats after weighing!! To be honest I did n't enjoy it one little bit - I ended up feeling really rubbish, felt sick and just totally yuck! If I could bottle how I felt after eating that cheesecake and icecream then I'd be a twig in no time but I seem to forget every time I decide to have treats how rubbish I will be feeling after it. No more!! I'm going to have a 100% crap free week and give it my all and see how my weightloss goes. We were doing something in group about putting a post it note on everything that was a danger area for us and having a post it note with an eye on it which represents our group leader watching us - not sure I'd have enough post it notes to put on everything so I guess for me the simple solution would be to put the post it note over my gob lol simple solution!
As it stands I've lost 2 stone 4.5 pounds - yeah sounds alot but actually its pretty crap really all considering - yeah it's good and every pound helps but if I had really been giving it my all it would be a lot more than that so this is a fresh start for me from tomorrow, 100 % all week. I've stated I want to lose 6lbs this week and I'm going to do it, its not impossible, I've lost 8lbs in a week when I've really stuck to it. Go me!! I can and I will do it :)
Friday 28th May
It was all go this moring, Yaz had a dentist appointment and needs mummy to go and hold her hand cause she's phobic - she did really well actually, she's gone through the worst now and has to have only 2 more treatments and she will be all done.
Last night at group one of the ladies had the most fantastic pair of sandals on and I WANT THEM!! I asked her where she got them from cause her feet looked bigger than mine so I was sure they were n't from a regular shop and I was right, they were from Evans so off we went to the white rose - actually we did n't go there directly, I ended up in a totally different place and it was just as were getting there that I even realised I'd gone to the wrong shopping place haha so had to turn around and head back to the white rose - I'm a plank, a total plank and to top it all off THE BLOODY SHOP DID N'T HAVE THE SANDALS!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH did n't have anything even close to looking like them so I wasn't best impressed with that.
Mind you can't complain - heading in to the white rose I put £1.20 into the drinks machine to get a bottle of pepsi max and it spat 6 bottles out and gave me my money back lol - That will teach them to be greed and charge so much won't it!
Yaz and I had lunch out - just jacket spuds, mine with beans, her's with tuna and sweetcorn but it was nice to spend some time with her. Went to next to get a couple of bits for Haydar (who I am missing so so much!!) and went to Sainsburys to get something for dinner and Yaz got some clothes, she knows how to get to me every time!
So am I on track so far for my 100% week?? Oh yeah oh yeah so far so good, today has been great and I hope that the other 6 days this week are just as good - I CAN DO IT!!
I'm going to go now and much my way through a packet of pineapple and a packet of melon and grapes - plenty of speed foods there so good night my lovelies xxx
Saturday 29th May
If I keep telling myself over and over again that I'm a plank I wonder if it would eventually sink in? I got up at 2am this morning, went down stairs to see if there was any mess and ended up rearranging the kitchen cupboards, cleaning it all out till 7.30am so I'm knackered!!!. I don't know why I do that, I just wake up then start thinking about down stairs and I know I won't get back to sleep unless I go and check. I'm my own worst enemy it seems!
Dragged myself out of bed about 11.30, really did n't want to but knew I had ironing and other things to do. Was a bit annoyed that in my night of madness and cleaning I hung the washing out and realised when I was going up to bed that it was chucking it down!! I was n't about to go and get it back in though, dealt with it when I finally got up.
Another good day on the plan - 2 days down and 5 days to go on my 100% week. I wish I was this focused all the time cause when I am, it feels so easy, but we all know, this dieting lark is so very far from easy. I'll write more later, I'm going off upstairs to do some jiggling!!
Sunday 30th May
Oh my I've just swalled a cherry pip thanks to my daughter making me choke while she was trying to get herself into some unmentionable position on the jiggle machine! I'm wondering if it's going to hurt on the way out!! Ouch, I guess time will tell lol
So far so good on my perfect week plan - I've still not had any thing naughty, kept well within my syns and I'm feeling really good about it - I've eaten more today than the previous 2 days but all good things and I have to say the syn free chilli I made was lovely (saying I made it, my friend who came today and is staying for a good few days and she mostly made it and I told her what to put in it. Will deffinately be making that again although we probably don't need to make anything for the next week as we made so much chilli lol.
I've been jiggling as much as possible and trust me, jiggle is really mild, I kind of vibrate and its not disimilar to any earthquake - mind you have to say that I've never really experienced an earth quake lol. It better make a difference lol, would be gutted if I was doing all of this for nothing.
I've got my friend staying with her two little boys for a few days and I'm so happy to see her, we have such a laugh and she's following the plan too so we both help and support each other. Hubby is home with my baby boy tomorrow night, missed them both alot!!
Ok I'm off to chill and watch some tv and really enjoy chomping on this melon (oh the joys lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment