Thursday 10 March 2011

Friday 4th March - Week 2 All Systems go!

Friday 4th March

All systems go my arse! Today went completely belly up and it started so well then things beyond my control destroyed it :@ Planned to go out costco and have lunch there as they do great jacket potatoes so had nothing to eat, went and did the shopping and was starving by the time we got to costco and of course they had no bloody jacket potatoes - first time ever!! Hubby and every one was starving so they said they would go to subway and I said I'd wait to eat till I got home but sitting in Subway was just waaaaaaay too tempting and one tuna sub later I was feeling pretty miffed at myself so consoled myself with a chocolate bar and by then it was like what's the point, tomorrow is another day so guiltlessly tucked into pizza for dinner with every one as we had guests! All good intentions and all that - shucks, fresh start tomorrow! BUT I have to say in my defence I did n't indulge in the bottles of full fat coke that came with the pizza and stuck to my pepsi max! Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment